This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
The mail is absolutely full of reusable envelopes. Billing statements, credit card invites, magazine renewals…not to mention the actual envelope each piece of mail comes in!
Next time you’re tempted to throw junk envelopes away, think about different ways you could reuse them before they hit the recycle bin. It’s a really cheap and efficient way to organize!
Here’s a few suggestions to breathe new life into those junk envelopes:
- Carry deposit slips and cash to and from the bank.
- Store grocery money if you use the cash-only system.
- Organize receipts and file according to the type of purchase.
- Divide coupons by categories and expiration dates.
- Use as scrap paper for shopping and to-do lists.
You can help your brand new envelopes last a lot longer by keeping a similar stash of junk envelopes nearby. It’s really just another office supply, except it doesn’t cost a thing!
How do you use junk envelopes?
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Read my full disclosure policy here.